Meetings and conferences
- CCP2010, Norwegian University of Science and Technology, Trondheim, Norway, Trondheim, Norway 23-26 June 2010.
- Problems and Perspectives in Charged Particle Systems: A Celebration of Hugh DeWitt's Contributions on His Eightieth Birthday, 29 May 2010, Berkeley, CA.
- Multiple Length
Scales in Complex Fluids, Santa Fe, NM
18-21 October 2009. In honor
of Gary Grest on his 60th birthday.
- 50 Years of the Fermi-Pasta-Ulam Problem, 16-20 May 2005,
Santa Fe, NM
- Jim Krumhansl, 12 January 2005, Los Alamos
- Biological Systems and Soft Materials: Future Directions in Statistical
Physics, Virginia Tech, 6-7 March 2004.
Monte Carlo Method in the Physical Sciences, Celebrating the 50th
Anniversary of the Metropolis Algorithm, June 9-11, 2003, Los Alamos
- Non-Equilibrium Statistical Mechanics in the New Millennium,
A Celebration of William Klein's Contributions on His Sixtieth Birthday
Boston University, Saturday and Sunday, 29 and 30 March 2003.
- International Workshop on Percolating Towards Ageing Through Physics.
In honour of the 60th birthday of Dietrich Stauffer, 26-28 February
- ACES, 5-10 May 2002, Maui (Earthquake Physics and Dynamics).
- Gordon Research Conferences
Please send comments and corrections to Harvey Gould, email@example.com.
Updated 11 January 2012.